Garmin Part Time Assisted Sales Representative - Mira Loma, CA at BDS Marketing
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: MIRA LOMA, California
Are you passionate and excited about health and technology? Are you a storyteller that likes to explain the advantages of your product and how it can benefit people’s lives?
As an Assisted Sales Rep you are the face of Garmin. You are a product consultant, sales advisor, brand advocate, and technology enthusiast. You are wired into the world around you and are the “go to” person when friends and family are looking to buy a new Garmin wearable. From consumer electronics magazines to the latest tech blogs, you like to stay on top of the most current technology and brand initiatives to give the customer the best sales experience. You are the customer’s guide into the brand’s past, present and future.
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED:
- Ability to work Saturdays and Sundays
- High School Degree or equivalent required
- Some experience in retail sales or equivalent preferred
- Strong interest in technology along with the ability to quickly learn new products and features
- Aptitude to quickly comprehend and exhibit deep product knowledge
- Must be a self-starter with a strong commitment to achieve weekly company sales goals
- Desire to build successful relationships with the client, store management, and BDS personnel
- Professional demeanor and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, highly motivated, and persistent personality; organized with the ability to multi-task
- Strong problem solving and customer service skills
- Detail oriented when completing sales feedback and reports
- Readily available access to a Windows based PC with internet access is required
- Access to smart phone(IPhone or Android)
- Must have reliable transportation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver a great customer service experience and being comfortable talking to various group sizes
- Increase sales and brand awareness of the client’s products
- Conduct product demonstrations to consumers
- Serve as a liaison by developing deep in-store relationships and relationship builder with retailer and store associates
- Educate store reps and develop in-store relationships
- Display a professional demeanor while representing the client and BDS
- Maintain product displays and product functionality while in store
- Complete all administrative duties and reports in thoroughly in the prescribed manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to:
- Regularly stand, walk, bend over, reach overhead, crouch, kneel, balance, grasp, push or pull, talk and/or hear
- Always carrying and lifting something into stores up to 10 lbs
- Frequently lift and carry up to 25 pounds
- Continuous hand/eye coordination and fine manipulation
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING THE RECRUITING PROCESS:
- Apply online for this opportunity in order to be considered
- Participate in a phone interview with a superstar recruiter
- If qualified, you will be moved along in the process and interview with a hiring manager
- If hired, a passing background check and drug screen is required
BDS Marketing, LLC. (“BDS”) is an equal opportunity employer in every aspect of employment, including but not limited to; selection, training, development and promotion of the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law. BDS is committed to equal employment opportunity in all other privileges, terms and conditions or employment that may not be covered in this statement. BDS is an at-will employer.
BDSmktg is your trusted retail marketing partner. With over 30 years of experience guiding customers through the buying journey, we are experts at powering sales for the world’s top brands. BDS offers our clients three fully integrated core solutions that drive brand demand and sell-through: Brand Advocacy, Retail Readiness, and Retail Environments. We craft custom solutions from our suite of 18 services, and our specialized teams ensure your brand is ready for each new selling season. Founded in 1984, BDS Marketing, Inc. is headquartered in Irvine, Calif. with a regional office in Heath, Ohio. For more information, visit www.BDSmktg.com.
See Job Description