Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Stratford, Connecticut
Do any of these career possibilities appeal to you?
* With the most in depth training platform in the
industry, our employees get top quality skills
training designed to enhance their performance and
assist them with their career potential and
* You may quickly find yourself on the fast-track to
success. We are a rapidly growing company offering
significant avenues for personal development and
growth, and provide for continuing career
progression. Many of our Senior Executives worked as
District Service Managers as they progressed within
their careers at UniFirst.
* Are you interested in loving your career? Our
family culture is what makes UniFirst an
organization that stands out from the rest.
* At UniFirst, you'll find an environment brimming
with different cultures, personalities, and
backgrounds because we believe it takes many
different kinds of people to make us successful.
About the Position
DISTRICT SERVICE MANAGER Customer Service Team Leader
Taking charge is what you do. That s why you re ready to
lead, motivate and manage your team of District Service
Supervisors and Route Delivery Representatives to new
levels of customer satisfaction. Experience career
mobility and personal growth with a key player in the
multibillion dollar garment services sector. UniFirst
has been setting high standards for eight decades and as
an organization of over 11,000 team partners serving
over 250,000 customer locations in 45 states, plus
Europe and Canada, we need people who can help us write
the next chapter in our impressive story.
To meet the challenges and rewards of a UniFirst
District Service Manager, you must be able to:
* Create and lead a diverse team to provide
best-in-class customer service through positive
leadership, on-going direction, coaching and career
* Promote the UniFirst culture of value and integrity
to achieve customer satisfaction, account growth &
* Develop solutions for customers while adding value
that enables them as a company to meet their own
* College degree, Bachelors preferred. High School
Diploma or equivalent experience
* Prior customer service experience
* Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
variety of customer concerns and situations
* Ability to remain calm under pressure and problem
* Understands priorities and knows how to delegate
* Ability to negotiate, train, coach and lead a team
with a positive attitude
* Strong computer proficiency (esp. MS Office)
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
* Ability to solve a variety of customer concerns and
* Must be 21 years of age with a valid non-commercial
driver s license & safe driving record and meets
pre-employment physical qualifications
UniFirst is a Forbes Magazine Platinum 400 Best Big
Companies organization that delivers on your career
* Competitive salary & an industry-leading benefits
package, including: Profit Sharing, Health & Life
Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Disability,
Vacation, Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Tuition
Reimbursement, 30% Employee Discount.
* Top quality skills training designed to enhance
performance and assist you with your career
potential and advancement.
Join the team that puts customers and your future FIRST.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action