Verdol/ Doubler Operator
at Newell Rubbermaid
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Cleveland, Tennessee
Title: Verdol/ Doubler
Hours: 11:00 PM-7:00 AM
Location: Cleveland, TN
- Operate machinery properly and safely, wearing required PPE at all times
- Responsible for proper loading, unloading, tending, and operation of yarn twisting, doubling equipment.
- Maintain yarn production at appropriate levels to ensure workflow is uninterrupted.
- Operate equipment at predetermined specifications to assure the finished product is in conformance with established quality standards.
- Check to ensure that all yarn production is manufactured to spec including the use of proper chalk and cone color.
- Report issues to supervisor and maintenance personnel to correct malfunctioning equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining equipment through proper care and upkeep
- Work well in team environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift 12 lbs.
- Temporary training for a minimum of 90 days.
- Working knowledge of the task at hand.
- Operate in a safe manner
Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and give consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race/color/religion/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.