IT Desktop and Application Associate Support Engineer
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: El Paso, Texas
Prudential El Paso is seeking an IT Desktop and Application Associate Support Engineer to provide support for a broad base of Prudential businesses located in the new Prudential El Paso site. Candidate must have exceptional technical, communication and interpersonal skills. All technology related questions and issues from PC’s to PDA’s will be handled by the support engineering team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide IT desktop support for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh, Mobile devices and other emerging technologies
Work closely with internal IT support teams within GBTS like Desktop, Networking, Voice technology, Technology Procurement and the Internal Security Office (ISO). Essential training will be provided where necessary to build up these skills
Provide IT expertise to business partners across a wide spectrum of IT areas
- Additional ad-hoc projects - these might include coordinating with software development, quality assurance and IT integration teams to introduce new cutting edge hardware and software solutions
- Set up of workstations for incoming groups of employees working on a variety of different Business Unit platforms
- Work with Business Units to determine application set up criteria and enter specific information for Security requests and all access related activities
- Handle on-site activities for the employees in El Paso, regardless of technology
- 3 years desktop and application IT support experience
- A diploma / degree in a IT or Business discipline OR equivalent relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of supporting both Windows and MAC desktops / laptops, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, as well as Apple products like iPhone and iPad
- Experience with Video Conferencing Technology is a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple requests simultaneously
- Ability to partner effectively with colleagues across multiple business groups and corporate areas
- Highly motivated, conceptual thinker who is able to work independently or in a team
- Ability to demonstrate strong customer service skills
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.