Program Management Operations Coordinator
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Minnetonka, Minnesota
This role will enhance the expectations of the customer experience by overseeing Service Delivery operations performance to clients and to ensure that service levels are achieved. Most importantly, this role will always look to continually improve the service delivery operations to ensure that we are meeting, and exceeding, the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will show a proven track record in handling multi-faceted obligations in an environment where meeting goals, and being diplomatic, is the key to success. This role will manage activities directly interfacing with the client managing communications between the customer, and internal CompuCom operations teams. The role will manage activities associated with logistics planning, client requested projects and analyzing historical trends to developing and improve efficiencies for the objectives of the clients business. You will take ownership to drive actions to ensure all customer requirements are identified and implemented operationally ahead of projected due dates. Responsibilities
- Support the organization in delivering the Service Strategy and vision.
- Ensure adherence to Service Management Processes by the Operations Team.
- Ensure Operational Level Agreements are delivered within specific time frames
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality processes
- Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and delivery
- Actively participate and manage meetings both internally and externally with the customer
- Prepare status reports for customer by working with differing internal and external teams
- Prepare monthly reports for Customer and Management, highlighting any service exceptions
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
- Proven experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of working with customers at the mid and senior level positions.
- Minimum experience required at this level is 2 - 3 years.
- Critical abilities in Organizational Ability, Superior Written and Verbal Communication, Ability to Adapt, Responsiveness, Sound Judgement & Active Listening Skills, Leadership Ability, Ability to Multi-Task, & Comfortable Working under Pressure
- Proven track record of exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Extensive experience of customer and supplier relationships
- Ability to Work Independently and as Team in a cooperative environment
- Prior experience developing and presenting Corporate Presentations
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Collaboration Tools - WebEx/Google Suite
- Any retail technical knowledge related to IP cameras is a plus
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.