Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Enid, Oklahoma
President, Full Time, Hospital Administration, INTEGRIS Bass Baptist Health, Enid, Oklahoma
To learn more about INTEGRIS in Enid, please go to: http://integrisok.com/bass-baptist-health-center-enid-ok
To learn more about Enid, Oklahoma: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrve4waKuGM#action=share
Job Code: 3000
The President is responsible for the overall leadership and management of an INTEGRIS Health facility, promotes favorable community relations, and ensures that the hospital is able to respond to the community needs for quality health-care services, meeting the Mission, Vision and Values of INTEGRIS Health.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The President responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Oversees strategic planning, fiscal management, service excellence processes, employee performance management, organizational performance improvement
* Maintains legal and regulatory compliance
* Monitors system quality and safety initiatives Physician relations; development, recruitment and retention, Selection, development and education of Governing and Foundation boards
* Develops and implements strategic performance scorecards
* Participates with INTEGRIS Health and the Board of Directors in charting the course the hospital is to take in response to the developing needs of the community
* Serves as a member of the President's Council, Executive Management Team (EMT), and any committee as designated
* Performs other Duties as assigned.
Reports to the Executive Vice President / Chief Operating Officer.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Must be able to see, read, and write in order to perform job duties. Must be able to hear and speak in order to communicate with others. Must be able to operate a computer or related technology as well as audio-visuals. Must be able to stand and sit for extended periods of time.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Exposed to frequent interruptions in daily functions/schedule. Must be available to customers and staff throughout the day. Must meet strict deadlines. Exposed to weather conditions when traveling. Required to work extended hours to meet deadlines and to participate in various assigned committees.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Master's degree in Business Management or Health Care Administration required
* Member of American College of Healthcare Executives preferred
* 5 years managerial experience in a health system or hospital
*Must be able to communicate effectively (Verbal/Written)