Sr. VMO Financial Analyst
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
CompuCom is looking for a Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst to join the VMO team in Charlotte NC! This position reports directly to the VP of the Vendor Managment Organization. Responsibilities
- Ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Ability to plan, implement, and administer financial information and control systems.
- Knowledge of the principles, processes, and standards for integrated financial analysis and reporting.
- Proficient in Excel. Understanding of financial accounting systems.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of pricing/budgeting tools and how to reflect operational changes
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Management process and objectives (sourcing, contracting, vendor management)
- Advance excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Formulas)
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables with overlapping deadlines
- Adaptable to change
- Attention to details and data quality
- Must have strong analytical ( quantitative as well as qualitative) skills including building models, prior data mining and on line market research
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- 3+ years financial analysis experience
- Experience with procurement organization and tools a plus
- Project management skills a plus
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.