Posted in Education 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: El Paso, Texas
EF English First, a division of EF Education First, is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across China, so if you prefer the fast paced city life of cities like Shanghai, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we have the position for you.
TEACH ENGLISH, TRAVEL AND TRAIN IN CHINA WHILE DEVELOPING YOUR CAREER IN EDUCATION
Free flights to many locations across China for a limited time only.
We’re looking for amazing English teachers to join us in Shanghai, Beijing, and many other cities across China. Teach English at one of our teens and kids, adult, or online schools, and you will get a great salary and competitive benefits package. Meet people from all over the world, develop your career abroad in education, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime.
TEACHING OVERSEAS WITH EF ENGLISH FIRST
At EF English First, you’ll be provided with the educational resources to become the best teacher you can be. Our new and colorful classrooms offer state-of-the-art technology including touch screen TVs, interactive whiteboards and iPads, while our small class sizes allow you to really get to know your students. We also offer a world-class English as a Second language (ESL) teacher development program with certification courses exclusively for our teachers. Should you wish to advance your career with us, you will have the chance to move into teacher management within 2 years.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF OVER 2000 ENGLISH TEACHERS
Join a supportive community of EF staff and teachers from day one. We’re here to provide the support you need every step of the way, from preparing your legal work visa to airport pickup. Although you do not need to speak Chinese to live and work as a teacher in China, you will have the chance to take free Chinese classes with EF local staff, while you will also be invited to join in on our regular social and cultural events. There’s so much to experience when you live abroad, and EF English First will help you make the most of this great opportunity.
COMPREHENSIVE TEACHING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Competitive local salary (exact salary is dependent on your qualifications and experience and will be discussed during interview)
• Performance bonus after 6 months (for teachers who work at our Kids & Teens schools)
• Monthly flight allowance plus upfront flights for many locations
• Sponsored legal Z work visa
• Salary advance available
• Health insurance
• 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national holidays
• Airport pick-up upon arrival
• Free hotel accommodation during your first two weeks at EF English First
• ESL certification programs available, including Trinity CertTESOL, Cambridge TKT, Trinity DipTESOL and Cambridge IDLTM
• Free Chinese lessons
• Weekly EF sponsored social & cultural events
• Teacher advantages discount scheme
• Job rotation scheme