Digital Marketing Analyst III - Collection Services at Bank of America
Posted in Banking 30+ days ago.
Location: Fort Worth, TexasJob Description:
Role is to optimize strategies involving digital and direct mail channels used to contact past due consumer credit borrowers. Involves design and development of sequencing-based, trigger-based, and mainstream collection non-voice treatment flows that demonstrate credit loss and expense savings while working in concert with voice-based collections strategies. High visibility position offering unique opportunity to interact with senior management to drive significant business results. Areas of focus:
- Creating digital and direct mail treatment strategies across multiple product lines and customer segments.
- Optimizing treatment sequences, in alignment with voice-based strategies, to improve ROI as well as the customer experience.
- Developing trigger-based channel treatment that aligns the outreach attempt to events and attribute changes associated with the customer's account.
- Designing champion-vs-challenger tests to identify optimal timing, sequence, intensity, content, and tone of channel outreach attempts.
- Leveraging existing channels to increase on-line visitation and self-servicing rates.
- Leveraging models and other internal/external customer attribute information to tailor outreach strategies to those attributes.
- Analysis of strategy performance to identify opportunities to maximize effectiveness, including deep-dive, segmentation-based analytics, correlation and regression analysis, statistical significance testing, etc.
This position is not eligible for MyWork.
Required Skills and Experience:
Strong evidence of leveraging analytics to drive business results (3+ years)
Digital marketing experience with SMS texting, email, and online outreach strategies
Strong ability to build business cases for changes to strategies and processes that will improve ROI
Technical experience in SAS/SQL; MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint)
Excellent written and oral communication, including presentation and persuasion skills
Bachelor degree (advanced degree preferred)
Enterprise Role Description:
Responsible for performing more complex analysis and modeling for multiple products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures. Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data. Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results. Excels at risk/reward trade off. Build relationships with external agencies. Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models. Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors. SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40