Trailing Docs/Escalation Associate at Movement Mortgage, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Ready to disrupt the mortgage industry with us as a Trailing Docs/Escalation Associate? Then we think it’s time for you to begin your #myMovement story.
What You Need To Know
• The Training Docs/Escalation Associate will provide the final title policies, recorded mortgages, and recorded assignments to our Investors in a timely manner.
• Checks documents for errors and have those errors corrected before sending to Investor
• Prepares coversheets for each document identifying Investor, Investor Loan Number, NAM Loan Number, Document Information including Riders and Endorsements, and the date
• Scans all documents to Finaldocs where Flatworld then moves them into PCL under Trailing Docs
• Sends documents via FedEx, fax or email to Investors and follow up as needed
• Monitors monthly reports provided by Investors listing missing documents and/or document deficiencies
• Obtains missing documents and/or correct deficiencies to avoid being assessed late fees/penalties by Investors
• Monitors daily reports provided by NAM to identify age of loan since closing so we can proactively obtain documents
• Keeps PCL updated with all notes, comments, emails, etc. that relate to the status of the missing/deficient document including received date, ship date and tracking information
What We Are Looking For
• High School diploma required
• 2+ years of residential mortgage post-closing experience required
• Closing attorney’s paralegal experience will also be considered
• Must have a strong sense of urgency, and excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent working knowledge of word and Excel
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
• Competitive pay
• Medical, dental and life insurance
• Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
• Excellent career growth opportunity
• Fun, team-focused working environment
• Employee driven community outreach program
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at Family Fun Day. You’ll also find that we’re the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
See Job Description