Contracts Manager at Honeywell
Posted in Legal 30+ days ago.
Location: Fort Mill, South CarolinaJob Description:
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Join a team that protects Honeywell against unjustifiable risks resulting from business transactions and providing support and guidance to Sales and Procurement professionals. You are part of a team of business impact partners located all around the world negotiating agreements with Honeywell customers and suppliers. You ensure that final contractual documents drive growth and include all deal parameters approved in accordance with internal processes and that Honeywell business is conducted in accordance with the highest ethical standards, internal company policies and local and international laws.
Grow and develop your technical knowledge in a team-based culture focused on innovation and customer satisfaction.
Contribute to business growth by identifying and mitigating contractual risks.
Empower leaders to make informed and strategic decisions related to supplier and customer agreements.
40 Negotiates contracts 20 Drafts agreements and templates 15 Communicates with internal customer 15 Interprets terms 10 Focus on speed of contracting
YOU MUST HAVE
- JD degree
- Significant experience in negotiating and drafting commercial contracts
- Prior in house commercial contracting experience is a plus
- Superior communications skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to function as member of virtual team
- Attention to detail and ability to work across functions
- Integrity and strong focus on compliance
- Solid analytical skills and strong business acumen
- Sound business judgment and strong problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize work within time constraints
- Drive efficiencies and process improvements
- Strong organization and project management skills
Exempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World INCLUDES
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Job ID: HRD7453
- Category: Legal
- Location: 9680 Old Bailes Rd, Fort Mill, SC 29707-7539 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.