Customer Experience Specialist (Part-Time)
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users' experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device. What You'll Do
You will provide day to day account interaction and service updates to our valued customers. Fielding and monitoring on-call escalation mailbox (we are the 1 stop shop for the client), responding to client, redirecting if necessary and following up through closure. You will get to take ownership of how we deliver our products and services to our client and take lead on projects to ensure we drive value and meet commitments. You will be the main point of contact for the customer and responsible for determining what is important to each customer and how our team can deliver. You will be working with all of our operation centers to help drive our SLA metrics and ensure all shipments and deliveries are on time. You will also be handling any escalations or customer concerns.
In short, you service our customers and communicate project updates in the most pleasant way possible! Who You'll Work With
As a CompuCom team member, you'll play a crucial role in supporting our customers and proactively identifying their needs. You'll work to create the ideal experience that any customer would seek to encounter. You'll be the face of our operation and the go-to for what makes our company run, our customers. You will also be working with internal team members at multiple operations centers. *Please note: This is a remote position. Who You Are
- Interested in working a part-time, flexible schedule
- Availability Monday through Sunday, depending on business needs (we are flexible to work around your availability, but would like someone who is available during regular business hours (8-5/9-6))
- A Little Experienced.
- 2- 3 years of related work experience within Customer Service, Project Management and/or Account Management
- Strong MS Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Solid experience and/or understanding of IT services and products
- Friendly and Customer-Focused.
- Relatable and responsible when interacting with ALL customers
- When the customer has a problem—Are you the POC they rely on? If no, you're not picking up what we're putting down.
- Go to person for internal and external partners
- Strong-willed with impeccable follow-through to see a customer through until they are satisfied
- Will attempt to connect to anyone they meet, no matter how difficult
- A Multi-tasking Go-Getter.
- Insatiable desire for knowledge, independence, and success—strive for more than the status quo
- Not intimidated by problems you've never seen before—confidence is key!
- Ability to drive actions!
- Entrepreneurial - Be creative and problem solve
- Carving out a new role for yourself and make this role your own!
Help us grow our legacy. We're transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!
Signup for an account
to get information on applying for a job.