Team Leader - 2nd Shift at Schaeffler Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Team Leader - 2nd Shift for our facility in Fort Mill, SC which will report to the assigned Production Leader. The Team Leader - 2nd Shift is responsible for producing components that exceed customer requirements and expectations, and lead a group of employees to achieve established KPI goals.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide a safe work environment and safe habits in all employees.
- Create a motivating atmosphere of trust and open communication where employees are engaged and participating performance improvement.
- Monitor and evaluate KPI goals for the work area and hold employees accountable.
- Evaluate employees and provide feedback to managers for employee evaluation purposes and present in all meetings as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- Technical degree preferred but not required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience as a skilled operator
- Good knowledge of production processes, measurement and inspection procedures, production planning and control, MS-Office and SAP
- Ability to manage and lead a team
- Strong communication and conflict resolution skills
Schaeffler is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans