Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Cross Country Healthcare is looking for top talent to join our team
Cross Country Healthcare is a national leader in providing innovative healthcare workforce solutions and staffing services. Our solutions leverage our nearly 40 years of expertise and insight to assist clients in solving complex labor-related challenges while maintaining high quality outcomes. We are dedicated to recruiting and placing highly qualified healthcare professionals in virtually every specialty and area of expertise. With more than 9,500 active contracts, our diverse client base includes both clinical and nonclinical settings, servicing acute care hospitals, physician practice groups, outpatient and ambulatory-care centers, nursing facilities, both public schools and charter schools, rehabilitation and sports medicine clinics, government facilities.
The Workforce Solutions (WFS) Compliance Coordinator will demonstrate an exceptional level of knowledge and understanding of Cross Country Staffing & WFS facility credential requirements and compliance expectations.This individual will support the credentialing / onboarding process by verifying the qualifications of all vendor partner, aka subcontractors supplemental staff, both travelers and per diem, clinical and non clinical healthcare professionals. They will be held accountable for ensuring 100% compliance prior to commence of, and enduring staffing engagement. The Workforce Solutions (WFS) Compliance Coordinator will have multiple responsibilities including but not limited to; file review, document validation, compliance monitoring, internal & external communication, scheduling orientation, reporting and other inter-departmental, quality assurance activities.
* Possess extensive knowledge of all credentialing requirements for assigned facilities and for each WFS program type. In addition to knowledge related to CCS Workforce Solutions programs and process for travel and per diem services.
* Serves as the daily contact for all subcontractor compliance matters. Establish effective working relationships with subcontractors and WFS health care facility staffing contacts, builds strong partnerships and delivers superior customer service.
* Work with subcontractors to ensure they have all the information necessary to submit qualified candidates
* Manage external contact lists in the shared drive.
* Maintain knowledge and share information related to WFS facility orientation and onboarding practice and schedule ensure that supplemental staff is appropriately scheduled for designated orientation classes.
* Expedite and track documents required to meet standards established by CCS and WFS clients of all new and working professionals including but not limited to:
* Establishing, documenting, updating, & maintaining facility requirements in WFS technology
* Communicating with subcontractors to expedite completion of documentation process necessary to clear all supplemental staff for start date
* Providing recommendations and potential solutions for day-to-day issues/concerns
* Validating & auditing subcontractor credential documents
* Completing profile sheets and hospital specific reports, as required
* Communicate to WFS Staffing Managers and Schedulers pending and cleared supplemental staff
* Ensure all new starts and working supplemental staff are compliant including, but not limited to:
* Analyzing and managing internal and external compliance reports
* Executing action plans to ensure compliance at all managed service accounts
* Develop, execute, communicate and document all potential & actual delays and cancels
* Develop, execute, communicate and document plan for withdrawing staff from the schedule/assignment in event of non-compliance
* Coordinate setup of access for HCP s to utilize Learning Management System.
* Actively participating in the process and completion of internal and external audits.
* Communicate and participate in scheduled meetings with the Workforce Solutions and Credentialing teams.
* Represent, support and lead the quality initiatives of Cross Country Staffing internally and externally.
* Promote, foster and maintain optimal relationships across departmental and company lines to influence positive results for the work environment.
* Participate in organizational or inter-departmental meetings as requested
* Responsible for assigned WFS facilities and coverage of other Compliance Coordinator. Assist team members as work volumes fluctuate
* Other duties as assigned, with or without accommodation
* Excellent organizational and communication skills; verbal and written
* Conflict resolution skills
* Excellent phone skills with the ability to cultivate and maintain strong business relationship
* Proficient in Microsoft Office. Knowledge of Outlook and Excel required and MSP Technology and database systems preferred
* Possess above average computer skills including knowledge of the Internet and web-based software applications/programs
* Handle several conflicting priorities, must be flexible, be willing to assist and fill in as needed
* Demonstrated exceptional organizational, communication and customer service skills
* Attention to detail and follow through are a must
* Strong ability to multitask and prioritize
* Ability to work a flexible and varied schedule
* Interact professionally to changing demands and conflicting assignments
* Work independently but also have a strong commitment to being a team player
* Demonstrated analytical sense with excellent attention to detail.
* Accept and deliver constructive feedback in a professional manner
* High School Diploma or equivalent, college degree strongly preferred
* Knowledgeable about industry staffing
* Prior experience in a Healthcare Staffing Credential Management
* Prior CCS recruitment, account services, sales, QI or credentialing experience preferred
Cross Country Healthcare offers a competitive compensation and benefits program including: Medical plan, Dental plan, Life insurance, Disability plan, 401(k) plan and Tuition Assistance
Cross Country HealthCAre is an EEO employer - M/F/ Veteran/Disability
Boca Raton, Florida, United States