Manager - Regional Warehouse Planning and Control - Americas at Schaeffler Group
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Fort Mill, South Carolina
Schaeffler, a global automotive and industrial supplier, is seeking a Manager - Regional Warehouse Planning and Control - Americas for our Corporate facilities in Fort Mill, SC. This position is responsible for overseeing regional warehouse operations and implementation and optimization of the global logistics strategy, external/internal customer requirements, and quality standards. This role will also be responsible for benchmarking and improvement of regional processes, methods, and systems.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for achieving budget targets related to warehousing in the region (cost, quality, performance)
- Leads and implements regional logistics projects
- Support 'Make or Buy' decisions, RFQ, provider selection and implementation
- Planning, implementation, and coordinator of process improvement projects and warehouse concepts within the region
- Alignment of regional requirements and global standards
- Continues benchmarking of different warehouse operation to identify potentials for improvement
- Execution of regular performance reviews
- Validation and implementation of customer requirements
- Definition of regional warehouse related guidelines and ensure compliance with internal and external regulations
- Management of all direct and indirect assigned employees
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelors degree within Business, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, IT, Engineering, or equivalent.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in logistics or production environment
- Comprehensive knowledge in distribution logistics and intra logistic planning, data analysis and material flow simulation, material flow process and logistic IT structure
- 3 years leadership experience
- Knowledge of realization, claim management, and project management
- Good systems and process thinking
- Willing to travel