Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Log back in!
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK
All times are in Pacific Daylight Time.
# of People Needed
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Allied Universal, a leading facility services company and the largest security force in North America with over 150,000 employees, provides unparalleled security services and solutions. With headquarters in Santa Ana, Calif., and Conshohocken, Pa., Allied Universal combines people and technology to deliver evolving, tailored solutions that allow our clients to focus on their core business. An unrelenting focus on clients success creates partnerships rooted in quality and value, and is supported by experience gained from being in business for over 50 years. Through our people and leading services, systems and solutions Allied Universal is there for you.
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing timely filing, matching and distribution of all vendor payments. This role also prepares the weekly vendor master audit along with monitoring the Accounts Payable voice mail and email box
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
* Maintain file of open vendor invoices
* Matching of all checks to appropriate invoices/obtain signatures
* Maintain files within file room for all paid vendor invoices, including creating new files and year end archiving
* Prepares weekly vendor master audit for IRS TIN Matching review
* Open, date stamp, distribute and or scan all incoming department mail
* Monitor Accounts Payable voice mail box
* Review, answer or distribute items in the Accounts Payable email box
* Retrieving documents as required by finance, tax or other departments
OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties or responsibilities that may typically be assigned to this position include but are not limited to:
* Scanning of Accounts Payable control Documents
* Data Entry into financial system
* Distribution of checks, other mailings, including overnight requests
* Other general administrative duties
* Assist with Accounts Payable month end close
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma (or equivalent)
* Minimum one year working in office environment
* Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
* Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
* Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
* Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America s leading security services provider. With over 140,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: 866.825.5433 or www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Email a FriendRefer
Share on your newsfeed
Back to Home/Start Page
Software Powered by iCIMS