Medical Receptionist II - Physician Network at Cook Children's Health Care System
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: Stephenville, TexasJob Description:
The Receptionist II is responsible for greeting the patients and establishing a friendly, positive encounter for each patient's visit. The Receptionist II is responsible for maintaining patient flow, answering phones promptly and courteously and maintaining schedules. The Receptionist II is responsible for posting office charges, payments and adjustments. The Receptionist II is expected to adhere to all CCPN policies.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At least two years of experience in a medical office or one year of Cook Children's Physician Network medical office experience using a modern EMR system such as Athena or comparable.
- Understanding of diversified insurance plans.
- Knowledge of coding and medical terminology.
- Exhibit good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Maturity to withstand pressure that may arise in relation to the public and physician.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA - Minority/Females/Disability/Vet