Production Associate at Georgia Pacific
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Indiana
Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
WE ARE HIRING!!!
We Are Hiring For: Production Associates
Visit us to learn more about our job opportunities!
When: Monday, October 30th
Where: 623 G Street, Richmond, IN 47374
Time: 7:00am-11:00am & 4:00pm-8:00pm
Why Georgia-Pacific Color-Box?
- Salary starts at $14/hour. Upon successful completion of probationary period, compensation could start at $15-$16/hour
- Opportunities to learn and improve yourself over time
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Please apply online before attending the event. Event could take between 3-4 hours. Apply online at www.GPCareers.com. Click “Operations/Manufacturing Jobs”, search for position number 050998, and follow instructions to complete your profile and submit your application.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Do you enjoy working as a team member and take pride in accomplishing production excellence? Then don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity! Georgia-Pacific is looking for a safety-oriented and efficient Production Associates for our Richmond, IN Color-Box® facility. This is an entry-level position that leads to an amazing career as a member of a close-knit team dedicated to safely supporting machine operators with the production and delivery of high-quality corrugated packaging for our many valued customers.
Successful candidates for this role must be available to work any shift, as well as overtime, weekends and holidays.
Our Color-Box® plants provide high-impact corrugated graphic solutions that not only make it easy for manufacturers to provide retailer exclusive offerings, but also grab consumers’ attention at the critical in-store moment of choice. To learn more about our Packaging division, please visit: http://www.gppackaging.com
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
Organizing final products for shipping and distribution
- Sharing team goals and managing job assignments
- Performing basic preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
- Completing general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously safe and clean team work environment
What You Will Need:
- At least 6 months of experience working in manufacturing or industrial environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Willing and able to work in a loud/noisy, hot, humid, dusty, greasy and high volume environment
- Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standings, pushing and/or pulling for at least twelve (12) hours a day
- Willing and able to maintain a strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
- Willing and able to sign a confidentiality agreement as a condition of employment
- Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends and overtime as needed
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous experience working with a forklift or clamp truck
- Two (2) or more years of experience working in a manufacturing or industrial environment
- Previous experience working in the corrugated industry