Supply Chain Analyst (Pittsboro, NC) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Moncure, North Carolina
3M is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst for the Industrial Mineral Products Division in the Safety and Graphics Business Group located in Pittsboro, NC. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Supply Chain Analyst will primarily be responsible for providing logistical operations support within the areas of production schedules, procurement, capacity planning, logistics, and customer service
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Perform assignments aimed at scheduling, inventory control, purchase orders and timely shipments of products. Applies general knowledge of the organization's products and customer requirements to facilitate fulfillment of customer orders.
- Participate in over and short inventory reconciliation, as well as cycle count investigation. Monitor and assists with the control of non-working inventory.
- Provide leadership for Plant SAP Go Live in 18B Wave 1
- Interact with customers and logistic partners to ensure on time deliveries
- Implement programs to foster cost and cash reduction, as well as improve cycle time. Participate in the update of automated information systems. Participate and lead cross functional teams.
- Identify increased opportunities to implement supply chain efficiencies including but not limited to capacity analysis, inventory management, and product allocation
- Identify and implement strategies to improve customer service, inventory investment, and supply chain efficiency to achieve measurable results.
- Analyze and adjusts material flow parameters ( order qty, lot size, safety stock level… ) in support of business and customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of two (2) years of Supply Chain experience
- APICS certification or currently pursuing
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Supply Chain Management, Production Operations Management, Logistics and/or related field from an accredited university
- Experience with SAP and Peoplesoft
- Experience working directly with end use customers
- Experience working on cross functional teams and working effectively in a team environment
Location: Pittsboro, NC
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Relocation: Is authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.