Generalist 3, Human Resources - Leave of Absence Specialist
Posted in Human Resources almost 2 years ago.
Location: Chamblee, Georgia
***may be located within the Central Division***
Responsible for managing and coordinating recruitment, screening, and selection activities in the Human Resources department. Acts as
point-of-contact for applicant tracking system and general recruiting
questions. Manages the compiling of all statistical information used for reporting of performance and regulatory compliance. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as resource for colleagues with less experience. : Provide consultation to field employees and leaders regarding leave of absence and accommodation requests.
- Responds to questions/concerns from employees and supervisors regarding FMLA, Workers' Compensation, STD/LTD and ADA
- Recommends appropriate course of action when leave or requested accommodation is not approved
- Partners with supervisors to address patterns of misuse
- Acts as a liaison between Tier III and leaders including reasonability of accommodation requests
- Trains recruiting personnel on eRecruiting's forms, approval
processes, postings, and publications.
- Assists in administering performance reviews for every Company
employee, meeting with both the employee and the employee's manager, and
thoroughly documenting the entire process.
- Screens all resumes submitted for open job positions to find the most
- Serves as initial point-of -ontact for Company's employee issues and
inquiries, including but not limited to payroll and Company policies.
- Tracks and maintains all records, ensuring that the hiring remains
compliant with the U.S. EEOC.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and improves recruitment and compliance
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Must possess in-depth understanding of employment laws including FMLA, Workers' Compensation and ADA
- Ability to resolve conflicts
Comcast is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free workplace employer.
Signup for an account or Login to get information on applying for a job.