Physical Therapist Float (PT) at Community Health Network, Inc
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
Job Location Job Duties
This position is designed to support multiple outpatient/ambulatory Physical Therapy and Rehab department locations at Community Health Network
Community Health Network is offering a sign-on bonus up to $3,000 for qualified Physical Therapist thru January 19, 2017!*
Looking for a little variety and excitement in your role? Put you career on the fast-track by working as a Float Physical Therapist!
- The Float Physical Therapist primarily covers outpatient Ortho; evaluating, planning, and providing therapy for appropriate patients at multiple/outpatient ambulatory PT and Rehab locations.
- Supports the outpatient PT & Rehab team to cover patient-care in the event of FML/Leaves-Of-Absence, maternity leaves, vacations, clinician illness, staff substitutions, times of high census, and/or other growth/patient-care needs
- Priorities for coverage would emphasize longer-term needs (FML, maternity, etc.) in the interest of providing an element of stability and consistent caseload
- Efforts are typically made to keep the Float team member in one geographic region/market (or two adjacent regions/markets), with the potential to help out throughout the larger PT & Rehab locations
- This role would not be responsible for covering specialties such as Women?s Health, Pediatrics, Lymphedema, Wound Care, or Inpatient, Home Health, or the Community Rehab Hospital
This position offers great opportunity!
- Earn premium compensation and increased wage incentives for the Float role. Sign-on bonus available
- Gain a broad depth of professional experience by working within multiple physical therapy disciplines & rehab environments
- Receive on the job practical training and professional development
- Build a strong reputation for leadership by working closely with the Physical Therapy & Rehab management team
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement throughout the network
Completion of schooling; Two (2) years of experience strongly preferred.
Bachelors of Science degree from an accredited program is required.
Current license to practice Physical Therapy in the state of Indiana or Temporary Permit, CPR certification.
- Must be knowledgeable in anatomy/physiology, evaluation and therapy, theoretical concepts and techniques, current materials and technological advances, and new professional trends.
- Must also be able to effectively provide quality service to impaired individuals at multiple locations/clinics
- Must be willing/able to travel to multiple locations as needed. Potential locations include any outpatient PT & Rehab clinic in the Network
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, peers, patients, families, physicians, and all internal/external customers at multiple locations/clinics
- Ability to incorporate a basic understanding of the behaviors, developmental needs, physical needs, emotional needs, and comfort of the adolescent, adult, and geriatric patient at multiple locations
- Must be able to lift/transfer patients and treatment supply items without restriction
- Must have the upper extremity strength and manual dexterity needed for writing, treatment modalities, and equipment operation
- MDT/McKenzie training/experience (A & B) preferred
- Comfort with Neuro diagnoses/treatment preferred
- Ability to deal effectively with change & inherent lack of consistency with work location
- Expectation for proactive schedule management/filling
- Familiarity with established PT & Rehab department policies, procedures, & workflows
PT, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapist, Float
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them ? in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values ? Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence ? our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.
?*New hires receiving the sign-on bonus will require an employment commitment.?