Program Management Analyst at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Minnetonka, MinnesotaJob Description:
CompuCom Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered just south of Charlotte, NC, provides IT managed services, infrastructure solutions, consulting and products to Fortune 1000 companies. We are committed to enhancing the end users' experience in all facets of the word. Our vision is to empower people to achieve the highest levels of performance by making technology work for them — anywhere, anytime, on any device.
What You'll Do
This role will enhance the expectations of the customer experience by overseeing Service Delivery operations performance to clients and to ensure that service levels are achieved. Most importantly, this role will always look to continually improve the service delivery operations to ensure that we are meeting, and exceeding, the customer experience.
The ideal candidate will show a proven track record in handling multi-faceted obligations in an environment where meeting goals, and being diplomatic, is the key to success. This role will manage activities directly interfacing with the client managing communications between the customer, and internal CompuCom operations teams. The role will manage activities associated with logistics planning, client requested projects and analyzing historical trends to developing and improve efficiencies for the objectives of the client's business.
- Support the organization in delivering the Service Strategy and vision
- Ensure adherence to Service Management Processes by the Operations Team
- Ensure Operational Level Agreements are delivered within specific time frames
- Work to mitigate the impact of service failures and improve quality processes
- Support the process owners and ensure process functionality and delivery
- Actively participate and manage meetings both internally and externally with the customer
- Prepare status reports for customer by working with differing internal and external teams
- Prepare monthly reports for Customer and Management, highlighting any service exceptions
- Champions change and effectively manages the implementation of new ideas
In short, you will take ownership to proactively drive actions to ensure all customer requirements are identified and implemented operationally to satisfy our client!
Who You Are
- You have well documented 2-5 years of experience in a Service Delivery function, including solid experience of working with customers at the mid and senior level positions
- Experience with being the liaison between customer and supplier relationships
- Any retail technical knowledge related to IP cameras is a plus
- Ability to Work Independently and as Team in a cooperative environment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of exhibiting professionalism and diplomacy
- Prior experience developing and presenting Corporate Presentations
- Process Improvement Leader.
- You have the ability to identify areas of opportunity and you've got the data to back up your findings
- You're comfortable with Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Sharepoint, and Collaboration Tools - WebEx/Google Suite
What We Offer
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive Benefits Package
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Free Learning Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Reward and Recognition Programs
- Associate Discount Programs including 10% off at Tech-Zone™ Stores
- Supportive Work/ Life Balance Environment
Help us grow our legacy. We're transforming the way all businesses get IT services. Our client's tech problems are no longer theirs, the ownership lies with us.
We innovate everything. We connect everyone. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Join CompuCom. Grow with CompuCom. Build the CompuCom legacy!