3rd Shift Part-Time IT Help Desk Call Center Support Agent at CompuCom
Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Louisville, KentuckyJob Description:
3rd Shift Part-Time Position
This role is for two 3rd shifts per week, Friday and Sunday nights from 9 pm to 7:30 am the next morning. Our Part-Time IT Help Desk Call Center Agents also earn time off. In this role they coordinate, diagnose, and troubleshoot incoming employee calls for a wide variety of clients and industries. They are the first point of contact for all service requests needing support for technical/IT issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using remote network access.
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots end user desktop application issues and provides appropriate solution
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of the customer and ensures their satisfaction
- Provides case status updates to management and end-users per service level guidelines
- Support and maintain effective relationships with users
- Develops, documents, and implements standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support
- Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, and tablets etc.
- Support end users in their use of applications such as Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM, VPN, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management)
- Performs account management and maintenance for various applications and systems (e.g., creates or modifies user accounts and permissions, and performs password resets).
- Communicates with customers at all levels of technical and non-technical skills sets
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) through the effective use of Knowledge management
- Desire to work 3rd Shift Part-Time
- 1-2 years of related work experience preferably in an IT Service Desk/Call Center environment
- AA degree or technical training preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience using ITSM Ticketing tools (e.g. Service Now, Remedy) to manage and track incidents preferred
- Certification in relevant IT products/technologies a plus
- Focus on providing exceptional customer service
- Able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal with key stakeholders, leadership, partners, team members, other organizations, and customers
- Ability to type while in involved in a conversation, at least 30 WPM
- Sound understanding of customer support, operations, and processes with a desire and enthusiasm to serve customers
- Working knowledge of Windows operating systems, networks, databases and network security concepts and tools is required
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office application suite including MS Outlook
- Active Directory, and Exchange experience preferred
- Solid analytical/cognitive skills to troubleshoot complex and technical problems
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Demonstrated capability to achieve results under pressure in a fast paced client driven environment