Wellness Sales Development Leader at Bose Corporation
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
Are you interested in reaching your fullest potential and support those around you to do the same?
Do you want to be part of a company that is obsessed with doing what matters the most and astonish in everything we do?
Bose is about better sound, but better sound is just the beginning. We're about inventing new technologies that truly benefit people, and creating a culture where innovation and teamwork are highly valued. We have invented again and therefore we need YOU!
We have got an exciting opportunity as the Wellness Sales Development Leader in our Global Sales organization.
Our group strives to be the top-rated supplier to our retail customers in delivery of Innovation, Business Planning and Marketplace Excellence, and we are now looking for an experienced sales leader to launch a new exciting Wellness devices business segment. A segment that will help more than half a billion people solve important health and wellness needs across multiple wellness categories.
In this role, you will develop and lead the sales and distribution strategy for the Wellness business. You will be working closely with the product development, marketing and the global sales organizations to ensure that we can effectively reach our customers so that they can be more, do more and feel more.
If you have a passion for customers and a passion for building a wellness business, read more about the opportunity below and consider a career at Bose!
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
- You are working closely with the Global sales leadership and the product division to develop business plans and sales and distributions strategy for our Wellness business. Primary markets will be Americas, Europe and ANZ.
- You are attending both the product development- and the sales organizations staff meetings to effectively bridge between the two.
- You work with Wholesale leadership to identify wellness retailers and shape how to best work with them and achieve results.
- You lead the channel development for both B2B (Business to Business) and B2P (Business to Payer).
- You work with key functions to adjust inventory and supply in line with sales performance.
- You lead cross-functional teams to execute sales strategies, such as coordinating resources for sales delivery in promotions, displays, demand planning, product forecasting, etc.
- You partner with existing channel leaders to advocate for Wellness sales delivery considerations in existing retailers, such as how we show up in stores and in retail marketing.
- You influence customer experience and support models in line with Wellness strategy.
- You bring Wellness expertise to retail marketing and sales channel dialogue and decision making.
WHAT DRIVES YOU
We believe you are driven by collaborating across functions and channels to realize big potential. You are motivated by creating in partnership with others and influence by listening to understand. You drive decisions through data and evidence and by considering inputs from other functional experts. You are prestige less but you know what needs to get done and you like to do it with enthusiasm.
You see the value and need in multiple approaches to solve a problem, and you recognize that part of the challenge is finding a balance between vision and pragmatism. You are dissatisfied with the status quo and comfortable taking calculated risks, failing fast, and learning quickly.
YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE
You have at least fifteen years of experience from the Consumer Wellness and Health industry where you have been leading international business development and sales programs before. You have proven results in building and executing sales strategies in the wellness and health segment and you understand the customer journey. You have a bachelor's degree in business management or similar. Selling CPG, Consumer Health, Health/Wellness devices, or having a passion to drive consumer health is preferred. Having experience in Sales Strategy and/or Trade Marketing within large organizations is preferred.
YOU ARE PART OF THE TEAM
A big enthusiastic team of true professionals. You will play a critical role to work closely with global sales leaders and product development to define and execute a sales strategy. You will be part of the Global Wholesale team that drives the existing Retailer relationships for our products. You will also develop new channels and retailers in the Wellness space. Within 1.5-2 years, you will lead the B2B, B2P sales organization. We just need to get started first and it all starts with you. In this role, you will report directly into the VP of Global Wholesale who will give autonomy to create the Wellness Sales organization.
You might be wondering what it's like to work in the Global Sales organization at Bose. Well, we are a dynamic group of action oriented sales, marketing and operations pros. We are centered directly on our customer's needs with an obsession for finding new and even more effective ways to build on those critical customer relationships. We don't shy away from problems, rather, we see them as challenges and as opportunities that require diverse thought, intense focus and natural drive to make things better. We work together, across functions and channels, to bring our customers innovative new products that help them reach their own fullest potential. We know, when we are at our best, we can help them feel more, do more and be more.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Co-workers who want you to succeed, because your success is our success.
- Management which focuses on removing road blocks, enabling and growing individuals, and championing the work of the team.
- An atmosphere where the customer is in the center of all that we do.
- Competitive compensation, including both a 401k and pension plan.
- Generous benefits including medical, dental, & vision.
- A culture that recognizes the importance of your life and learning outside the walls of Bose, with financial support to continue your education.
- The role is Massachusetts based (near Boston). Relocation is provided if needed.
- Global Travel is expected periodically (approx 10% of time).
As you succeed in in your role we will celebrate with you!
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company's pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.