Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Westborough, Massachusetts
Kleinfelder has been connecting great people to the best work since 1961. We are engineers, scientists, and construction professionals providing solutions that improve our clients transportation, water, energy, and other private infrastructure. As a responsive, cross-disciplinary team of bright, curious, and innovative problem-solvers, we are dedicated to doing the right thing, every day, on every project from over 60 offices in the US, Canada and Australia.
Built on a foundation of excellence, Kleinfelder is committed to client-focused solutions. Through our depth of experience and thorough understanding of environmental, regulatory, economic, and civic conditions, we identify and address challenges with innovation and common-sense. Kleinfelder s integrated, award-winning experts collaborate with clients to meet their objectives from project inception through design and execution. Connecting great people to the best work is our purpose together, we deliver
Kleinfelder has an immediate need for a Staff Level Gas Process Engineer in the Westborough, MA Office.
The successful candidate will work on projects involving gas process engineering, LNG, and natural gas transmission and distribution projects.
Primary responsibilities include working with senior level professionals on conceptual through final design of natural gas systems for operations in the New England/New York area.
Candidate must have strong engineering skills, ideally in the natural gas and/or power industries. Candidate will be responsible for producing high quality engineering design deliverables. Primary focus of position will involve detailed design drawings and specifications. Additionally, some construction support, planning studies, and support of design/build issues will be required.
Occasional travel to domestic locations (mainly New England and New York Areas) will be required for field visits, construction administration and start-ups.
* Required, Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering from an ABET accredited college or university
* Required, Engineer-In-Training (EIT) of FE certification
* Optional, Professional Engineer (PE)
* Optional, Project Management Professional (PMP)
General Skills & Experience
* 3-5 years of engineering experience
* Strong written and verbal communication skills required
* Computer skills required: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint). AutoCAD skills preferred, MS Project, Primavera, or equivalent scheduling software a plus.
* Experience in planning, designing, engineering, and construction of natural gas systems for local distribution companies (LDCs), interstate transmission companies a plus
Kleinfelder offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid holidays.
Kleinfelder is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)