Lead Business Support Specialist at Honeywell
Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Lead Business Support Specialist
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
Use your administrative and organizational skills to provide general business administrative support to Honeywell Advanced Connected Sustainability Technologies (ACST) organization.
You will work closely with the business leaders and interact with internal employees and external customers, contribute in a team of highly committed professionals whose organizational and communication skills ensure smooth coordination of business support projects, new employee onboarding activities coordination, complex meeting planning and other administrative business processes that support the site and lead continuous improvement initiatives to enhance efficiencies and business support team ability.
You will have the opportunity to grow and develop your technical and interpersonal skills while focusing on client support, drive continuous improvement and lead change in a premiere organization and increase your business acumen while applying your knowledge to effectively manage business-wide initiatives.
40 Provide administrative support 20 Share information with admin assistants 25 Oversees processes and support change initiatives 15 Interact with internal and external customers
YOU MUST HAVE:
• High School Diploma/GED
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain or maintain a security clearance
• Some administrative assistant/support experience
• Some SAP purchasing experience
• Some Concur experience
• Associate's degree preferred
• Ability to easily and effectively juggle many priorities and competing demands
• Individuals who are self-motivated and do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Ability to focus on important information and identify key details.
• Professional and courteous communication
• Strong organizational skills
• Excellent computer literacy in a variety of Microsoft and web based programs
• Highly dependable and trustworthy and able to manage conflicting priorities and deadlines
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World INCLUDES
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: req125025
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.