Compliance Analyst - AML at USAA
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
Location: Tampa, FloridaJob Description:
Purpose of Job The AML Compliance Analyst performs a variety of duties to assist the Enterprise with compliance of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA), Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), USA PATRIOT Act, and other anti-money laundering program requirements. Responsible for reviewing transactional data to detect, report and prevent suspected money laundering and terrorist financing activities. Independently performs moderately complex to complex work assignments and provides problem resolution.
We are currently seeking talented AML Compliance Analyst II for our San Antonio - TX, Tampa - FL, Phoenix - AZ, Colorado Springs - CO facility or Work at Home.
- Utilizes an Anti Money Laundering (AML) case management tool and other internal softwaredriven systems to monitor, research and analyze trends related to member transactional activity.
- May serve as a resource to less experienced team members.
- Utilizes financial product, system, and process knowledge in all lines of business to detect and analyze money laundering and terrorist finance activity.
- Refers unusual/out of pattern transactional activity to the AntiMoney Laundering Investigations (AMLI) for further investigation and potential regulatory reporting.
- Understands and applies maturing knowledge of BSA, AML, OFAC, and other AML regulatory policies.
- Keeps abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to assist in development, implementation and revision of current policies and procedures.
- May assist with the validation/testing of current alert scenarios, systemic alerts and manual referrals.
- Identifies and recommends potential solutions that monitor, detect, or prevent money laundering or terrorist finance activity.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 2 + years of AML analysis experience.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
*Qualifications may warrant placement in a different job level.*
When you apply for this position, you will be required to answer some initial questions. This will take approximately 5 minutes. Once you begin the questions you will not be able to finish them at a later time and you will not be able to change your responses.
- 4+ years of AML analysis experience in Financial Services.
- Proven experience with enhanced due diligence AML reviews in business and high risk customers.
- Enhanced due diligence experience.
- CAMS, CFE, or CAFP certified.
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual or casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
For Internal Candidates:
Must complete 12 months in current position (from date of hire or date of placement), or must have manager's approval prior to posting.
Last day for internal candidates to apply to the opening is 12/14/17 by 11:59 pm CST time.