MAINTENANCE FACILITIES WORKER (NIGHT SHIFT) - INDIANOLA, MS at SUPERVALU Holdings Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianola, Mississippi
Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and perform preventive maintenances to conveyor systems, automation systems, other mechanical systems throughout the facility.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair and perform preventive maintenances to conveyor systems, automation systems, other mechanical systems throughout the facility.
- Maintain and perform general building Maintenance.
- Maintain preventive maintenance schedule on all equipment.
- Troubleshoot PLC controls to determine root cause.
- Troubleshoot Fire Protection system.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge of OSHA compliance regulations.
- Able to perform duties at a high degree of accuracy to avoid mechanical breakdowns.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds regularly and 75 pounds occasionally.
- Computer literate.
- Standing, climbing, bending and squatting all required.
- Must be proficient electronically and mechanically in environment typically found in automated warehousing.
- Industrial electrical, HVAC, Welding, General plumbing and limited general diesel truck repair helpful.
Why Work for SUPERVALU?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor