Account Support Specialist at Arch Chemicals Inc
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Alpharetta, Georgia
At Lonza, we invest in great people. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves and we offer an environment that fosters creativity and success. Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, we operate production, R&D, and business sites around the world, including Europe, North America, and Asia.
We strive to be the leading supplier using science and technology to improve the quality of life.
We work with passion, using advanced technologies, to transform life science into new possibilities for our customers.
Do you want to help us as we shape the future of this great organization?
Job Description SummaryThe Account Support Specialist role directly supports the North American Water business for all customer credits, rebates, and programs. This role provides support on the review and research of customer credit requests including those also related to Marketing programs. The Account Support Specialist role is responsible for running reports (both in SAP and BW) to verify and track various programs both for the Marketing and Sales teams. This role is also responsible for the maintenance of the rebate accruals including both the set up in SAP as well as validating and processing any customer payouts.
- Manages customer credits and approvals for the North America Water business. This includes review of necessary documentation, routing the request for the necessary approvals and posting the credits in SAP. Maintains documentation necessary to provide during annual audits.
- Marketing Programs- provide support to the Marketing department on processing approved program credits. Some programs require tracking and verification of information including some reports to be provided direct to the customer. Manage ASF- Account Support Fund- specific to the Water Mass group in verifying program payments by running BW reports and working with the sales team on approved programs. Provide periodic reports or updates as requested to the business.
- Rebates- set up customer rebate accruals in SAP based on various programs; determine necessary payouts at end of rebate period by preparing and validating reports, review proposed rebate payouts with sales teams and process payouts in SAP. This also includes a select amount of commissions- managed similar.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent preferred in related field of study
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Possess a high degree of professionalism to interact with multiple groups within the organization including Marketing, Customer Service, A/R, Sales and Business Directors
- Very detail oriented and organized
- Able to multitask in order to efficiently meet deadlines
Work ExperienceSite Services (Limited)
Lonza is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a qualified individual with disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Lonza. The place to Go, Stay and Grow.