Principal Financial Analyst at Honeywell
Posted in Finance 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Principal Financial Analyst
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) is a strategic business unit in Home and Building Technologies (HBT). HBS installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. HBS specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security and energy management.
HBS is currently seeking a Principal Financial Analyst to support the Regional Finance Leader of the Public domain of the Honeywell Energy Systems Group (HESG). This key finance role has national responsibility for significant projects in the HBS business. Duties will include forecasting, tracking, and reporting on and providing analysis related to revenue, margin, gross profit, and CTP (Contribution to Profit). Will also provide work direction to Sr. Analyst and/or Analyst.
30 Planning and Forecasting 25 Analyzing Business Results 25 Driving Business Reviews 20 Accounting and Compliance
You must have:
- Four year degree in Finance or Accounting
- Extensive experience in an Analyst or related Finance or Accounting role.
- Extensive experience generating financial models.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Experience with database applications, preferably SAP.
- Experience in construction/services business strongly desired.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop a strong partnership/team building relationship with Regional General Managers and his/her team, Regional Finance Analysts, finance management, and customers.
- Ability to drive process improvement and own complex analysis.
- Strong computer skills.
- Time management, organization, and prioritization skills
- Financial modeling ability
- Extensive knowledge of risk estimation
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: req124371
- Category: Finance
- Location: 1985 Douglas Dr North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.