Technical Product Marketing Specialist Intern at Honeywell
Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Technical Product Marketing Specialist Intern
Innovate to solve the world's most important challenges
We are looking for a talented person with a passion for hardware and software to join the Honeywell Product Marketing team on an extended internship. This is a unique opportunity to build experience in essential product and customer marketing skills. As a Technical Product Marketing Specialist Intern, you will partner with marketing, engineering, and sales to analyze markets, plan and develop compelling value propositions and market positioning through print and digital services. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development and return on investment of the organization's product portfolio.
Must be able to work in the US on a FT basis without sponsorship
Research and report on industry, customer and product data, drawing comparisons that differentiate our product
Partner with engineering and marketing managers to ensure accurate product specifications
Plan and execute efforts that foster customer awareness and engagement of products in the market.
Assist in the creation of digital service tools that differentiate Honeywell product, including web and mobile
25 Research and Report on Industry Data 25 Create Digital Service Tools 25 Foster Customer Awareness and Engagement 25 Assist Product Marketing Managers
YOU MUST HAVE
•Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Engineering with a business focus, Marketing, or related
• Completion of Junior year at time of internship, and able to complete the internship prior to graduating
• Attention to detail and an aptitude for the technical gears that make products work
• Strong oral and written communications with an ability to articulate the wow factor that customers value about a product
• Strong analytical skills - ability to interpret and analyze various types of data, summarize, and clearly present findings.
• Proficient database/data mining experience, and Microsoft Suite skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Excellent planning, execution and project-management skills Ability to make timely decisions balancing systematic analysis
• Some experience in product management a plus
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World INCLUDES
- Relocation Provided
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD13514
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.