Product Marketing Manager at Honeywell
Posted in Marketing 30+ days ago.
Location: Golden Valley, MinnesotaJob Description:
Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for Product Manager for Homes/Americas business to support Comfort solutions portfolio.
Some of the key job requirements are:
• Be the P&L owner for the portfolio for Americas region
• Identifying key customer needs and linking them to the new products requirements and feed into NPI funnel. Execute NPI projects and be responsible for NPI metrics
• Development of product technical literature and specification sheets
• Managing Product data for new and existing products
• Planning New Product Introductions and Phase Outs
• Monitoring Competitors
• Managing product mix and pricing to optimize margin
• Provide technical and commercial support for internal and external customers
• Co-operate with Marcom and Channel marketing team in developing key marketing messages for key customer groups
• Contribute to STRAP, Management operating reviews, etc.
The successful candidate will be expected to be a high-energy, creative and resourceful self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and instincts. He/she is highly intelligent and enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence. In terms of personal competencies, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. The candidates must be able to balance theoretical thought with practical. Successful candidate will have strong influence skills and will have proven they can lead and drive results within a cross-functional team.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor degree
Bachelors degree in Engineering
Solid experience in the field of business management, new product introduction,
Engineering, Product/Strategic Market management, etc
Solid understanding of underlying product technologies and applications. HVAC experience is highly desirable
An MBA is highly desirable
Experience interacting at the executive leadership level both internally and within a customer organizations a plus
Possess proven marketing, strategic, analytical and implementation skills
Excellent conceptualization and communication skills with a proven ability to
simply articulate and convey a complex message
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Exempt INCLUDES
- Job ID: HRD15455
- Category: Marketing
- Location: 1985 Douglas Drive North, Golden Valley, MN 55422 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.