Supply Chain Specialist at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Hoover, Alabama
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
- Analyze and coordinate logistical functions, responsible for product distribution, internal allocation, and delivery;
- Assure inventory accuracy of purchased parts, raw materials, and manufactured product within the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system;
- Evaluate system demand for supplier releases and make adjustments as necessary;
- Electronically/manually transmit requirements to supply base;
- Perform parameter reviews for all suppliers;
- Maintain supplier Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)/ Association Services Network (ASN) Compliance Matrix;
- Assist in conducting audits of physical inventories; and, ensure compliance to all BOS, SOX, and internal plant procedures.
- Utilize experience with experience with MRP scheduling and inventory control system to track inventory of purchased parts, raw materials, and manufactured products;
- Root Cause analysis of logistical functions as they apply to inventory and material management; and, analysis of supplier parameters in ERP system to ensure supply of materials is available to production floor.
- Bachelor’s degree, or foreign equivalent degree, in Logistics, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or a related field, and 3 years of experience in a Logistician, Supply Chain Analyst or related occupation.
- The position also requires three (3) years of experience with the following: MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) scheduling and inventory control system to track inventory of purchased parts, raw materials, and manufactured products; root cause analysis of logistical functions as they apply to inventory and material management; analysis of supplier parameters in ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system to ensure supply of materials is available to production floor.