Client Relations Analyst-Acura at American Honda Motor Co., Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Torrance, California
The Acura Client Relations Analyst will manage all aspects of complex case interface with Acura Clients, dealers, and Acura field personnel.
• Respond to client questions and concerns, and provide solutions whenever possible in a professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and timely manner
• Ensure overall Client satisfaction and repurchase intent by providing quality client service and issue resolution
• Accurately capture and document client information to support voice of the client and technical descriptions and coding that will provide for product and client service improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer retail environment or complaint resolution environment
- Previous retail or OEM automotive experience, wholesale and retail is a plus
- Desire to advance within AHM with possible future relocation likely
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management skills
- Exceptional initiative and follow-through skills
- Familiarity with iN, Salesforce (CRRS),Microsoft Office Applications and CICS
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.