Junior Web Developer - Atlanta, GA at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Job ID: 126107
Oldcastle Architectural, Inc. is a leading supplier of products for North America’s building and landscaping markets. Its products include concrete masonry and hardscapes, packaged cement mixes, packaged lawn and garden products and composite decking products that are sold through a variety of channels. Oldcastle Architectural is the innovator behind many of the industry’s well-known brands including Belgard Hardscapes, Echelon masonry products, Sakrete bagged dry-mixes, Anchor Wall Systems, MoistureShield composite decking, among others. With 200 operating locations and 6,000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 35 states and 5 Canadian provinces. Oldcastle Architectural is a U.S. subsidiary of CRH plc., a leading global diversified building materials group.
Seeking a Junior Web Developer with experience in project management for web site development and functionality development for open-source content management systems. This position will be responsible for some front-end development work, site maintenance, data collection and management, Salesforce integration, and general web site development support within the marketing department. The ideal candidate will be someone who is analytical, organized, and capable of operating in an environment that thrives in ambiguity.
- Front-end development work for current web sites, small channel sites, and marketing campaign landing pages
- Manage content and develop functionality within multiple Content Management Systems, such as Drupal and WordPress
- Manage projects that involve coordinating data and content collection from multiple sources and locations across the company
- Integrate web forms with Salesforce
- Make recommendations for better User Experience based on sound reasoning and best practices
- Organize and maintain product data for import into various Content Management Systems
- Perform analysis and report on data from Google Analytics and Salesforce relating to the performance of various marketing initiatives
- Analyze and solve problems related to company web sites and digital properties
- BA/BS degree required
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Desired but not required: PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, htaccess directives
- Experience with version control and deployment using Git is preferable
- Must be comfortable asking questions to ensure understanding of requirements, problems, goals, etc. of projects
- Maintain and improve personal skill set and knowledge base
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Architectural is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Architectural is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.