Export Customer Service Representative (Maplewood, MN) at 3M
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Maplewood, Minnesota
3M is seeking a Export Customer Service Representative for the Industrial Business Group located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our 3M Industrial Business for our 3M International subsidiaries customers through accurate order management, expedites, adjustment processing and customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Implement and maintain excellent working relationships with internal contacts
- Efficient use of 3M systems required to support transactions and processes
- Supports a variety of transportation inquiries for assigned locations regarding carrier routing, transportation performance standards, etc.
- Strong, proactive communication with 3M Business Units, Supply Chain, and 3rd Party Logistics to solve complex issues, identify gaps in process, and recommend solutions
- Work to establish an understanding of Export rules and regulations and ensure compliance
- Collaborate with and coach other team members on SAP outbound order activities
- Associate's degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum of one (1) year of combined experience in international and/or domestic customer service
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Experience in SAP
- Strong aptitude in 3M legacy systems such as IOMS, COMS, GGSM, CFR and Excel
- Demonstrated leadership
- Excellent communication skills, highly organized, self-motivated and works well in a team
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 5% domestic travel
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)
See job description.