Supervisor I at XPO Logistics, Inc.
Posted in Aviation/Aerospace 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Franklin, Massachusetts
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees are our greatest asset. And we need leaders who will provide guidance and education, as well as ensure organizational policies and procedures are understood and followed. As the Supervisor I, you will ensure error-free disciplines of all warehouse operations including associate productivity and professionalism. As part of our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Assign work activities and instruct associates in proper equipment, operation, and maintenance procedures, and housekeeping requirements
- Monitor and maintain availability of tools, materials, and supplies
- Monitor the usage of equipment and ensure adherence to all safety procedures and programs
- Responsible for inventory, monitoring, and performing merchandise reconciliation
- Monitor group activities
- Assist with resolving problems to ensure maximum associate productivity and take necessary action to correct substandard associate performance
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a supervisory role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
It’d be great if you also have:
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership, math skills, and analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.