Principal - Business Consulting at Infosys
Posted in Consultant 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 199,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Principal Consultant - Business Consulting (SAP PP)
• Conduct blueprinting workshops
• Write BPDs
• Design solution in SAP
• Write functional specification
• Develop test scenarios/ test cases
• Execute testing
• Configure SAP PP
• Maintain knowledge of Hi tech industry domain
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 7 years of SAP PP work experience and at least 7+ years of consulting experience.
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations.
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• At least 9 years of SAP work experience and at least 5+ years of consulting experience.
• It is preferred that candidates will also live within 2 hours drive time of these Infosys hub offices: Atlanta, GA; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Basking Ridge, NJ; New York City, NY; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
This job may entail an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin