Player Development Asian Coordinator at San Manuel Casino
Posted in Business Development 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by Recruitology
Location: Highland, CaliforniaJob Description:
Position at San Manuel Casino
Founded in 1986, the San Manuel Indian Bingo & Casino (SMIBC) has built a strong reputation as a premier gaming establishment attracting more than two-million guests a year! Our Guest Services department strives to create and maintain a phenomenal guest experience through the consistent delivery of exceptional quality service.
Under the direction of the, Director of Asian Markets, the Player Development Asian Coordinator is responsible for assisting with the administrative duties of the department. This position will provide administrative and analytical support for player development by creating schedules, reports and analyses. The Player Development Asian Coordinator will monitor the budget for comps and expenses in addition to analyzing the overall success or failure of player development events and promotions. The Player Development Asian Coordinator may also be required, with the assistance of a Manager, to oversee frontline employees working the casino floor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assists in developing, planning, and executing events and promotions.
- Assists in the research and analysis to effectively plan promotions.
- Creates and distributes information, procedures, and rules regarding promotional needs for on and off-site promotions.
- Oversees the administration of the Player Development Asian department.
- Collaborates with analysts to produce casino host production report.
- Collaborates with CRM Specialists to monitor host productivity.
- Runs reports from CIS host module and Playersoft systems.
- Works with Guest Services to ensure high-end players are enrolled into the players club.
- Works with the Marketing department to provide advertising support including posters, banners, signage, flyers, direct mail and other collateral for player development events and promotions.
- Acts as a contact/liaison between the department, vendors, and suppliers.
- Assists Marketing, Promotions, and Guest Services with running events and promotions.
- Assists in paying winners from events and promotions.
- Coordinates meetings with staff of other departments.
- Assists with obtaining and training necessary staff for events and promotions.
- Assists with set-up and breaks down booths for off-site events (money machine, tables, decorations, etc.).
- Manages and orders inventory as necessary.
- Processes all Player Development requisitions.
- Creates and reviews check requests prior to submission to Player Development management.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all promotions and special events in order to effectively explain to guests.
- Processes weekly payroll timesheets for Player Development.
- Submits daily, weekly, monthly, bi-annual or annual reports to the Player Development Manager, as requested.
- Monitors player development budget in order to avoid exceeding assigned quotas, unnecessary expenditures, accounting errors, required ROI, etc.
- Identifies errors or concerns on income statements, invoices, etc.
- Assists in generating promotional budgets for the department based on previous costs.
- Assists with data entry for the department, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Some college or casino experience preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in guest service environment required.
- Must be able to clearly speak, read, and write in the English language.
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be familiar with general accounting procedures.
- Must speak/write in a premium Asian language of Chinese, Vietnamese or Korean.
- Must be able to develop a working knowledge of machinery used during events and promotions (money machines, kiosks, etc.).
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Must maintain good personal grooming habits and carry self in a professional business manner.
- At the discretion of the San Manuel Tribal Gaming Commission you may be required to obtain and maintain a gaming license