F&I Director at Bergstrom Corporation
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
Corporate Office, Neenah, WI
The Finance & Insurance (F&I) Director is responsible for overseeing the F&I Team in the sale of supplemental finance and insurance programs to new and used car buyers, including financing the vehicle purchase. The F&I Director should possess an impressive and extensive background in business, finance and/or marketing. A minimum of five years in F&I sales is preferred and at least two years in a managerial role at a dealership is strongly encouraged. Excellent communication and organizational skills are crucial, and all F&I personnel must maintain the highest ethical standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and upholds the 11 Bergstrom Guest Service Basics and Bergstrom Standards.
- Maintains professional appearance and neat work area in order to be seen as a professional company.
- Returns general phone calls and e-mails on a daily basis in order to assist anyone with questions and to build a communication network between all locations.
- Manage and lead the entire F&I team.
- Manage the Finance process across our dealerships based on delivering an exceptional customer experience and industry leading CSI.
- Generate profitable, appropriate F&I product income
- Assure the team produces flawless compliance and paperwork on all transactions including E-contracting
- Work together with and maintain relationships with key F&I vendor partners, including: lenders, service contract companies, and appearance protection companies.
- Assure that deals are processed properly and closed quickly to keep CIT levels at acceptable levels.
- Maintain a working knowledge of leases, current financing options, etc.
- Maintain current knowledge of all local, state and federal regulations affecting dealership operations, particularly regarding sales and finance departments.
- Maintain targeted levels of penetration for all F&I benefits offered.
- Interact with our F&I / Sales Training Partners to assure the entire F&I team is engaged in ongoing learning and improvement.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum five years F&I Sales preferred with proven success and 2 years in a Management role
- Bachelor Degree preferred but not required
SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.
- Demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative in dealing with daily assumptions.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record and leading and developing a team
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to see, talk and hear. The team member frequently is required to sit and use hands along with fingers, to handle or feel. The team member is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The team member must frequently drive and use computers. Specific vision abilities required by this job include the ability to see with or without the help of corrective eye wear.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Environment filled with distractions and interruptions.
- Fast paced and at times stressful.
- Ability to work overtime and Saturdays.
- 401(k) Planning
- Accident & Critical Illness
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fitness Clubs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Flu Shots
- Health & Prescription Drugs
- Personal Health Assessment (PHA)
- Life Insurance
- Team Member Clinic
- Vacations & Holidays
- Verizon Wireless
- Vision Insurance