Summer Internship at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Holland, Michigan
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
At Yanfeng Automotive Interiors, you will be part of a global, diverse team. A team that is truly dedicated to anticipating and re-imagining how society will live and work inside the vehicles of tomorrow.
Opportunity is yours. Are you ready for the challenge?
This summer internship opportunity is a project based internship that will be located at our Holland Manufacturing plant
- Current student enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Plastics Degree is preferred
- 3.00 GPA or higher
- Sophomore, Junior or Senior status
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and goal orientated
- Prior internship(s), work experience, and/or extracurricular activities preferred
- US Visa sponsorship is not available for this position