Operations Manager at Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
Posted in Automotive 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: FOUNTAIN INN, South Carolina
Yanfeng Automotive Interiors (YFAI) is the global leader in automotive interiors. YFAI is redefining how people relax, work and play in their vehicle interiors today and decades from now. Headquartered in Shanghai, the company has 114 manufacturing plants and technical centers in 20 countries and more than 33,000 employees globally. They design, develop and manufacture interior components for all automakers. Established in 2015, Yanfeng Automotive Interiors is a joint venture between Yanfeng Automotive Trim Systems Co., Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Huayu Automotive Systems Co., Ltd. (HASCO), the component group of SAIC Motor Corporation Limited (SAIC Motor), and Adient, the global leader in automotive seating. For more information, please visit www.YFAI.com.
Plans, coordinates and directs all activities within the materials and production departments.
- Analyze and calculate data to determine, develop, or recommend improvements in the day-to-day operations of the materials and productions departments
- Schedule, train, and develop subordinate personnel
- Responsible for the successful, cost-efficient operations of the materials and production departments
- Directly supervises the Materials and Production Managers
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of the Materials and Production departments
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities including training employees, planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems
- Bachelor’s degree and five years related manufacturing experience
- Leadership skills and supervision of large work groups.
- Related experience, training, education or some combination of all three may be considered.
- Automotive experience in a Just In Time (JIT) environment preferred.