Intern - Graphic Design at Healthstream
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
The internship program at HealthStream will enable you to grow personally and professionally by providing you with real-world experience in one of the top healthcare IT companies in the United States. In the HealthStream Intern Program (HIP) you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects in a collaborative environment. By participating in HIP you will gain real world design experience while working with a 28-team marketing department whose purpose is to build HealthStream’s business and brand.
As a Graphic Design Intern, you will assist in the creation of a wide-range of corporate collateral and promotional materials, participate in weekly meetings, and assist with “quick-turn” projects.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate as an active team member within the marketing department
- Create new corporate collateral and promotional materials including:
- Product profiles
- White papers
- Discovery papers
- Customer spotlights
- Web banner ads
- Tradeshow collateral
- Marketing and sales promotions
- Proficient in InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Desired but not required knowledge of HTML, Keynote, Prezi
- Energy for working in a collaborative environment
- Close attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to work up to 30 hours per week for 26 weeks
- Accountability - Taking responsibility for one’s actions and the consequences that result from those actions.
- Communication & Positive Presence - Listening attentively and respectfully; expressing thoughts and ideas effectively and concisely—both verbally and in writing. Exhibiting a pleasant attitude.
- Collaboration - Cooperating and working effectively with others in the pursuit of common goals.
- Critical Thinking - Using sound judgment, logic, and common sense to identify efficient and effective ways of approaching problems or new initiatives.
- Adaptability - Being flexible and continuing to function effectively during times of change.
- Continuous Improvement - Keeping an open mind; seeking new ideas and ways of doing things in order to streamline processes and increase client/customer satisfaction.
- Planning & Organizing - Appropriately prioritizing activities, scheduling time, and utilizing resources in order to complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
- Work Ethic - Setting high standards for one’s work; taking care to ensure all aspects of work are completed accurately.
- Customer Service - Treating clients/customers with a high level of respect and taking action in order to meet or exceed expectations and resolve problems.
Please refer to the job description for details.