Associate Consultant - AUP Compliance at Ryan, LLC
Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
The Abandoned and Unclaimed Property (AUP) Associate Consultant works to assist clients with their compliance of state unclaimed property laws. Compliance activities may include mailing search letters to lost owners where required under law, assisting the project team with preparing annual unclaimed property reports, and coordinating state payments where applicable. Applicant must be very detail oriented and exhibit excellent organizational skills.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Supports management in the AUP practice with client-related tasks.
* Becomes familiar with unclaimed property reporting software.
* Processes client additions, removals, and updates to their unclaimed property database.
* Prepares, mails, and tracks owner outreach letters sent where required by law.
* Prepares and assembles state unclaimed property reports where required by law.
* Prepares notes in accordance with AUP standards.
* Utilizes strong grammar, spelling, and proofreading skills on all communications.
* Handles tasks in a timely manner with a high degree of accuracy.
* Demonstrates a strong work ethic and a high degree of integrity.
* Organizes and prioritizes multiple tasks under time constraints.
* Handles and safeguards confidential information.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Two-year (associate) college degree, with minimum of three years related practice-specific experience OR four-year, any major, degree from accredited university, with minimum overall GPA of 2.80. No experience required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have a working knowledge of Outlook and basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
Valid driver s license required.
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/FEMALES/MINORITIES/VETERANS/DISABILITY.