Truck Driver (CDL-A) Local Delivery (Home Nightly) - Chandler, AZ at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chandler, Arizona
Job ID: 125193
Superlite is a division of the Oldcastle Architectural Products Group (APG). APG is North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of concrete masonry, dry mix, and hardscape products. With over $2B in sales, APG operates across 40 states and 5 Canadian provinces through a network of over 165 operating locations and more than 5,000 employees.
- Pre-inspection of truck
- Load truck with materials
- Attach and remove pup trailers to truck as needed
- Verify load for accuracy
- Inspecting site to ensure safe environment to unload
- Confirming support person on ground level to assure safe unloading (if necessary)
- Communicating regularly with dispatcher to ensure timely product delivery at job site
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to supervisor
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Must have a Class A driver license in good standing and a current medical card
- Must be able to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the day
- Experience transporting building products is preferred
- Experience operating heavy equipment (Boom, Crane or Hydraulics)
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of two years related tractor/trailer driving experience
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Superlite Block is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Superlite Block is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.