CDL A Driver / Boom Operator - Lebanon, PA at Oldcastle APG Inc
Posted in Drivers 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 120710
Oldcastle Precast is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Precast is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
- Perform pre and post trip inspections as required by company and federal regulations
- Securely load truck with materials
- Verify load for accuracy
- Unloading truck at site
- Keep log book up to date at all times
- Understand and adhere to regulations regarding load securement
- Communicate potential on-site hazards to management
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- Experience operating a Knuckleboom Crane
- Must have a valid Class A driver's license in good standing
- Must have at least 2 years of driving experience with a clean MVR
- Must have a valid medical card
- Ability to navigate and read a map
- Ability to lift 40 lbs on a regular basis
- NCCCO Crane Certified
- Experience transporting building materials
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Oldcastle Precast is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Oldcastle Precast is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network. #CAN