Digital Specialist at NRT LLC
Posted in Art 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Columbus, Ohio
NRT LLC is the nation’s largest owner and operator of residential real estate brokerages operating in more than 50 of the 100 largest metropolitan areas in the United States, with approximately 47,500 independent sales associates in approximately 790 office locations. Most operations are affiliated with Realogy’s franchise brands Coldwell Banker®, Sotheby’s International Realty® and ZipRealty® though it also operates powerful regional and local brands such as The Corcoran Group® and Citi Habitats. NRT quick facts:
- Posted approximately $167 billion (pro forma) in total residential real estate sales volume in 2015
- Ranked No. 1 nationally in real estate sales volume and transaction sides for 19 consecutive years
Visit www.nrtllc.com for more information
Coldwell Banker is currently seeking a Digital Specialist in the Columbus, OH market. Our ideal candidate is a recent college graduate, or an individual with equivalent customer service or training experience. This position will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service to sales associates and branch managers in utilizing company technology tools and programs to prospect for increased revenue opportunities.
- Educate and assist agents with digital marketing opportunities, implementation of company tools, customer database creation and maintenance, and other computer based skills – will be assisting agents with all levels of technological literacy
- Ability to help troubleshoot technological issues, facilitate communication with IT help desk personnel, and to suggest solutions to computer-based needs/tasks: ex. trouble with Microsoft Office programs, setting up email on a smart phone, creating online forms and contracts, setting up a Facebook business page, creating or enhancing a profile on a real estate search website.
- Tenacity to find solutions and follow-through to see issue resolution through to completion
- Use company software and computer-based tools to develop training materials for sales agents, such as PowerPoint presentations, handouts, and other materials.
- Assist sales managers in meetings to hire new agents; responsible for clearly explaining the benefits of the eMarketing department and how it will positively impact an agents’ business
- Understanding of the benefits of social media / community management and how to implement social media marketing
- Assist in promotion of company tools or initiatives
- Meet participation benchmarks for events and company initiatives.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience in customer service, training or sales support role
- Recognize the value of remarkable customer service
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable presenting and speaking in a public forum
- Show sincere interest in assisting customers in the growth of their business through marketing solutions
- Ability to communicate technical matters to users with varying technology skill levels
- Ability to communicate the benefits of computer technology
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Publisher
- Previous experience developing training materials for computer-based tools
- Previous experience in using social media tools in a business environment
- Previous experience working with Google Adwords/SEO/SEM
- Previous experience with Facebook ad campaigns
- Basic video shooting & editing experience
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations.Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.