Ready Mix Driver - Fordyce Concrete at Fordyce Concrete
Posted in Drivers 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Kansas City, Missouri
Operates a ready-mix truck to deliver and pour concrete for customers at specified job sites. Complies with all applicable safety laws, DOT regulations, environmental laws, and other applicable laws and regulations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Operates a ready-mix truck by inspecting load slump, complying with Quality Control requests, driving truck to specified customer job sites, adjusting chutes, and unloading concrete from the truck in a timely manner. (80%)
- Notifies dispatcher of job status on a regular basis while away from the batch plant. (5%)
- Assists customers as needed at the job site to provide quality customer service. (5%)
- Performs daily inspection of truck prior to delivering concrete to customer job sites. Checks oil level, fuel level, tire pressure, etc. and notifies mechanic of any needed repairs. Fills the truck with fuel at the end of the shift, and cleans truck during any spare time in the shift. (5%)
- Accurately completes delivery tickets and any other required documentation. Utilizes best practices on transporting and transferring COD funds. (5%)
- Operates truck in a safe manner and wears required safety equipment so as to prevent accidents and comply with safety laws and regulations. Attends safety meetings as required. (Continuous)
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, military status, disability, pregnancy, or other legally protected status. Equal access to programs and employment is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodations to the application and interview process should notify a company representative.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description