MANAGER PROJECT ENGINEER III at John Zink Company, LLC
Posted in Architecture 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
John Zink Company is seeking a candidate to manage projects in industrial and refining markets within the Thermal Oxidizer business unit. Typical project scope will include combustion chamber, refractory, waste heat boilers, quench, scrubber, pumps, blower, burner, fuel skids with associated instrumentation, Junction box, cabling and local control panel and stack. This role will be required to work with multi discipline engineering team, manage concurrent projects with responsibility over designs, schedules, and budgets. Candidates must demonstrate excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service and value addition.
What You Will Need:
- 10+ years of experience in project management or relevant engineering experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a broad base of project activities including design, procurement, project scheduling, controlling budgets, knowledge of fabrication, construction and commissioning
- 2+ years leading multi-disciplinary project teams and handling multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working with high specification EPC companies and reputed Oil and Gas industry customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
What Will Put You Ahead?
- 15+ years of experience in project management
- Experience working with products like Thermal oxidizer / Incinerator, Boiler, Fired heater, flares, and combustion equipment in oil and gas industry
- Experience / familiarity with engineering and design, fabrication and start-up activities of above products
- Experience with piping standards and/or heat exchanger equipment
- Experience and strong familiarity with ASME, ASCE, API, NFPA codes
- Experience working directly with Customers, selection of international vendors, project cost control, Scheduling in MS project
- PMP Certification
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion continues this legacy as a global leader in developing next-generation products, technologies and solutions to increase efficiency and enhance air quality through the clean, efficient combustion of fossil fuels. John Zink branded products include flares, flare gas recovery systems, boiler and process burners, thermal oxidizers, and vapor and biogas control systems.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion has more than 1,600 employees worldwide to serve our global customers. Our world headquarters is located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with additional European operations in Luxembourg, the UK, and sales and service offices strategically located worldwide.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion's technologies are put to work every day by industry giants worldwide that refine oil, produce plastics, distribute fuels, transport energy, and manage waste. Our engineers literally wrote the book on combustion; The John Zink Hamworthy Combustion Handbook is an industry standard reference book. Since its publishing, this book has been a top seller of technical reference books.
John Zink Hamworthy Combustion has a team of world class researchers that uses a variety of approaches to develop patented technologies and continuously improves our portfolio of products. Our Research and Development Test Center, located at our Tulsa headquarters, includes a wide range of state of the art testing capabilities. The next generation of ultra-low-emission combustion and environmental systems is engineered and exhaustively tested at industrial scale to measure performance under a wide range of operating conditions. A team of Ph.D. engineers uses advanced computer hardware and computational fluid dynamic software to solve complicated turbulent fluid flow problems involving multiple step chemical reactions and non-linear heat transfer.
The world-renowned JOHN ZINK INSTITUTE sets new standards in knowledge-sharing through accredited, practical courses on process and boiler burners, process and biogas flares and vapor control technologies. Our world-class management systems are recognized and certified for meeting or exceeding industry standards in quality (ISO 9001), safety and health (OHSAS 18001), and the environment (ISO 14001).
John Zink Company LLC is a Koch Chemical Technology Group, LLC company. To learn more about John Zink Hamworthy Combustion, visit www.johnzinkhamworthy.com.
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf