Deposit Operations Coordinator at Webster Bank
Posted in Banking 16 days ago.
This job brought to you by Careerbuilder
Location: New Britain, ConnecticutJob Description:
If you're looking for a meaningful career, you'll find it here at Webster. Founded in 1935 by Harold Webster Smith, our focus has always been to put people first--doing whatever we can to help individuals, families and businesses achieve their financial goals. And while we've grown into a leading commercial bank, we remain passionate about serving our customers, supporting our communities, and making a difference in people's lives. We can make a difference in your life, too. By empowering you to build the meaningful career you've been looking for.
Responsibility, respect, trust, teamwork and citizenship are the values on which Webster was founded. Together we call them The Webster Way, and they are what set us apart as a bank and an employer. Guided by these values, we put people first - working hard to live up to our customers, and each other, every day.
Process debit card disputes in accordance with Regulation E and Visa guidelines. Ensure timely and accurate resolution of disputes while maintaining both the customer experience and controlling the bank's losses.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- 3+years banking experience required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity and comfort with Microsoft Office products
- Experience with Reg E dispute filing required.